Monday, February 3, 2014

New blog..seriously?

As much as I give the "It's a new year - I'm going to post every day!" speech... I do intend to blog :) However, things have been a bit crazy on our end with selling our house & buying a new one - however I am happy to say settlement is over and we are in our new home!

Thus I can start cooking more in our bigger kitchen and keep things interesting. The home we bought is great - however it was built in 1990 and no decorative touches to be found. So we need to make it into our home - which is a lot of DIY and fun :)

I started another blog to document the process -

I'll still be updating both blogs, but wanted to have two for different creative outlets.



Emily Walsh said...

Congrats on the new house! Just got done reading up on your blog and had a quick question. I was hoping that you could email me back when you get the chance. Thanks!

Emily : )

Lauren said...

Hey Emily - not sure if you sent it to my username email( - I do not have access to that email anymore - so if you wanted to email I'd be happy to answer any questions!